Sunday, February 13, 2005

reading shmeading

So I'm supposed to update my blog so my sister can read how much I miss her. Ummm..... okay I'm done. There you go Trish.
hee hee.
Alright, alright. I know I haven't updated or anything of late but I kind of forgot about my blog. I mean, I don't really know if people read this thing so that doesn't make it a huge priority... it also doesn't help that our internet is NEVER working at school. *shaking of fist at computer guys* gr. But it's reading break so I have time and the internet. I know, try to contain yourselves --- that's a uber combination. Funny... that's always how I pictured "uber" to be spelt but now that I type it out, it looks weird. huh.
In local news, I made a recent exciting discovery. I discovered that our library has a pretty impressive movie/dvd collection and that it only costs 50 cents to take out a movie/dvd!! What have I been missing!??!?!?!? Course you have to have it back the next day but I beleive that's the only drawback.. that and that our library is about 10 minutes away. But besides that, I'm totally excited! They have a huge (well, huge compared to any movie rental place I've seen) foreign films section and they have a pretty good selection of "artsy" movies as well a recent releases... wow! I'm so stoked. How did I make this amazing discovery, you ask? Well, I went to the library! Yeah, I know ... shocker. And with all this great selection what did I end up renting? Shakespeare in Love. Yep. Okay, my sister recommended the movie to me, and honestly I didn't really mind it, but Trish, it was not as awesome as you made it sound.. I don't know why it won best picture nor why Gwenyth Paltrow won best actress for it. And it wasn't THAT funny. It had it's moments, yes, but I didn't come out thinking that it was really funny. It did have a stacked cast though... Geoffrey Rush, Rupert Everett, Joseph Fiennes, Tom Wilkinson, Judi Dench.. some talented actors.
Anways enough of my ramblings...
I have to be off.. time to go to church. To those of you in far away countries.. I miss you dearly....

No comments: