Thursday, August 19, 2004

And we're off!

Good Morning! This is my blog.. yes... I've finally joined the ranks of blog users...Anyways, the purpose of this blog is so that people can check in with me on my big excursion to Europe! I'll try to post as often as I can seeing as most of our hostels have internet access … but we don't have a ton of time for sitting at a computer.. there’s too much of the world to see!Ahh.. and maybe you're wondering about the title? Well, most literary types will have no difficulty figuring out where that one came from... but for those of you who may not be so literary (I don't hold it against you.. but you are kind of missing out) the Eagle and Child is a pub in Oxford, England (also, incidently, a place where I will be visiting) where the Inklings (C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien and co) met to discuss all sorts of things... And since I love both of those authors and I will be visiting this quaint little place – it is my title.So yeah, follow me as I take you on a magical journey to far away lands, castles and every colour of green you've ever imagined. Oh yeah.

No comments: