Sunday, April 01, 2007

hrumph

So I have 15 minutes (crap, now 14) to write this blog because I am fooling myself into believing that I have 15.. er.. 14 minutes to spare before going back to my paper. grrrr.. school.
Antigone is done. Hurrah. I wish I could say that I feel some sort of sadness about the whole thing, but I don't. It was a good experience, but I'm quite happy it's over. The run was rewarding though, and we got a very good response -- the audience was full every night which was fun -- so that was really great. It always amazes me that you can work so hard for three months on something that is shown for a bloody week and then it's over. All that time!! Sheesh.
I am starting the process of thinking about my life after Redeemer........... SO MUCH STUFF!!!! EEEKKK! I could do anything right now! My life is sooo open to possibilities, it's rather overwhelming. Audition for National Theatre School/George Brown. Apply for my MFA. Work in theatre companies. Move to LA. Teach ESL in Asia. Get my Dutch citizenship and move to Europe. What do I do?????
I wish I had motivation. That would really be nice.
Alright, well, enough with the procrastination -- on with my paper. John Donne anyone? :S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have u had an audition for NTS yet?