Monday, August 13, 2007

I should really write something.

If Google (not the people behind Google) was a living, breathing person, I think I would date him. I mean, how handy would he be. He'd always keep in touch, he'd store all my stuff for me, he'd be really smart because he browses all kinds of books and articles, but he'd also be willing to share it with me, he'd always know where he's going and where on the earth he's located, and he'd be really good at finding things. I think it would be a great match.
I am loving Google at this moment. A trip to my brother's does that -- revives my appreciation in technology. :)

On a completely different note, today at work I had to punch in the order number of the files I was scanning before I scanned them. Today's files all started with three 0's and then either 8,7, or 6. So in punching that in, I would hear 'beep beep beep.. beep'. Which made me think of Beethoven's Symphony No. 5 everytime I punched an order number into the scanner. I had Beethoven's 5th in my head most of the day.
I've had worse things in my head.

No comments: