Wednesday, November 08, 2006

bambling

I'm sitting here in the edit lab, waiting for my project to write to Quicktime... and playing with the toy dinosaurs that my sister sent me. Seriously, I got THE COOLEST package today from Trish.. it included a SpongeBob pen that lights up, an eatable candy watch that lights up, toy dinosaurs (so I can pretend to be Wash -- "We shall call this land.. this land" -- which is what I'm doing right now), a smilely face flower, a finger puppet hippo that makes dinosaur like noise (it's a dinohippo) and food of the candy variety! Yippee!! I have one of the best sisters in the world!!!
In other news I went to a silent movie theatre the other day. Totally cool experience. I watch The General... a Buster Keaton film. Fun times. The coolest thing was that the soundtrack was done live by a guy who was playing the music on a piano as he was watching the film. I was in awe.
Josh Groban's new CD is out!! And he is going to be in LA at Borders in person to sign CD's!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! I need to go. That's what I need to do. I will go buy the CD and go to Borders and meet Josh Groban. And then he will fall madly in love with me and I will come home married! Yippee!
My script is being made into a movie for our Hollywood Production class so that's exciting. It's looking really good too. We have a great team and they do a really good job. It's really cool to see my words come to life on the screen...
Tonight I'm going to see Marie Antoinette (or however you spell that) with my wonderful friend Tabitha. I'm looking forward to Sophia Coppola.. I'm not really looking forward to Kirsten Dunst. But we shall see, we shall see.
In other fun and exciting news, I found out a couple days ago that two years my family will be taking a vacation in... Prince Edward Island!!!! YAHOO!! I am so excited. The thought of spending a vacation in an area where the pace of life is so relaxed is sooo wonderful, especially while living in BUSY BUSY LA. And I've always wanted to go, and now I'll get to go with my whole family -- so awesome!
Also, I found out that my sister and parents and I are probably going to "The Phantom of the Opera" in February!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!! I've always said that I want to see "Les Miserables" and "Phantom of the Opera" before I die... and now I'll get to!!! Well, Lord Willing of course. It's playing in Toronto in February and we're going as a family weekend type deal! My life is so exciting!
Alright time to go home and eat some French Toast. mai oui!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best sister(?) in the world? Would it have killed you to pluralize it? Or do you have to send a package to earn that designation? Man. Hey, I made sure you got photos of your neices and nephews? Doesn't that count? Oh, right! I heard how you were excited about the food from the package and neglected to even mention the pictures. Forget it now. I'm not even going to try to make the "best sister list" by sending the package I wasn't going to in the first place.

Love ya Steph
see you in less than a month!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph...I'm glad you are having fun times still!! as am I! Life as a second year rocks, man. Hey--Phantom of the Opera! Can someone say you are getting so lucky this year--inundated with cool theatrical experiences. I am still jealous, and very happy for ya too...keep posting--I love reading this. It's like you're in another world!
take care,
~Sonja