Wednesday, June 21, 2006

movie-a-minute

One of my favourite websites is Rinkworks -- it is full of hilarity. One of the features on their website is Movie/Book-a-Minute, where they condense movies/books for those who don't really feel like watching/reading them. I went on the movie-a-minute site today and laughed at these so I thought I'd put some up on my blog. It's okay if you don't find them funny. I do.

Gone with the Wind
Scarlett O'Hara: I'm a whiny little brat, but my will is like iron. Watch my eyes flare.
Rhett Butler: I don't give a damn.
Audience: Gasp! We've never heard anything so depraved in our lives!
THE END

Grease
John Travolta: I like you, but you're not cool enough.
Olivia Newton-John: What if I dress like a slut?
John Travolta: Now that you're not who you are, I can love you for who I wanted you to be.
THE END

The Hours
Nicole Kidman, Julianne Moore, and Meryl Streep: Yeah, we're women, and it sucks.
THE END

The Lion King
Scar: You killed your father.
Simba: (runs away)
Nala: We need you.
Simba: (runs back)
THE END

3 comments:

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sam said...

So I just noticed that the movies you have listed over there in your sidebar are rated by a rating system that is clearly and without excuse not the patented 2 star rating system. For shame.

Also, that last post was deleted for containing typos that you likely would have mocked. so there. Consider your thunder stolen.

Catherine said...

ahahahah, steph, that IS hilarious...
and I'm happy to see Brick got a rating of 4 stars from yoU!!
what are you doing or participating in this weekend??
we should do something, something festive that involves the colours red and white, and maybe a few maple leaves...