Monday, June 19, 2006

rambling along

Two months from today I will be flying to Los Angeles. I'm trying desperately not to be nervous.
I am working on a really hard Sudoku.. but it's a level 5 so I guess that makes sense. My brain is feeling challenged -- always good.
I realized that I watched a movie every day last week. I don't know whether to feel satisifed or ashamed.
I really love being an aunt. More than I think I would love being a mom right now. That's probably a good thing, I would imagine, seeing as I have no plans for being pregnant any time soon.
I have met four really great girls -- Nicole, Tabitha, Elaine, and Nicah -- who I'm probably going to be sharing an apartment with in Los Angeles. I enjoy all of the them so far, and I hope this is an indication of how my semester is going to go.
I am going to be working on a film this summer with an aquaintance from Kitchener. I will probably be holding cords and getting him coffee. But I will be on a set. And I will be learning.
God is still good.

No comments: