Friday, September 22, 2006

good day for me

God was good to me today. Seriously.
Despite the fact that I was really tired, I had a really good day. I was at my internship today.... I am really starting to enjoy it there. The people are just so wonderful. My supervisor is just the biggest sweetheart and she's so lighthearted. The other employees in the Development department are so fun. They're fun to be around and they are really nice. One of them has a YouTube blog -- she is so beautiful it's not even funny. And her personality matches her beauty. I'm also starting to get to know people from the other departments as well -- today someone told me that they liked my style (Oh my gosh --- this is coming from someone who lives in LA -- these people are walking fashion!) and that I am a very approachable person. Then my boss told me that many people had told her the same thing (my style?!?!? I just about lost it!!) and that I am very friendly and that I carry myself well. Ray would be delighted to hear that last one, I'm sure. All my theatre is paying off! But that was a huge compliment -- I was walking on air!!
This guy also told me that if he was thief he would choose me to rob.. I guess that makes me a little too approachable.. but he was only kidding.
At lunch I went for a jaunt down the street and went into Blockbuster -- they were having a 4 DVD's for 20$ sale... so I got 4 DVD's! I bought Before Sunset (I actually thought I was buying Before Sunrise, which is one of my favourites.. but when I was showing the DVD's to my friends, I realized I had got Before Sunset.. the sequel to Before Sunrise and a movie I've been wanting to see for a very long time.. so that was exciting!!), The Village, A History of Violence, and Vera Drake. I haven't seen Vera Drake before but the cashier girl said that I can exchange it within 30 days so if I don't like it than I can exchange it for a different one! Yippee!
But to top the whole day off. Seriously. You guys are going to freak. So there's this movie called Bobby and it's coming out in Novemberish. Let me give you a list of who's in it: Emilio Estevez, Laurence Fishburne, Heather Graham, Anthony Hopkins, Helen Hunt, Joshua Jackson, Ashton Kutcher, Lindsay Lohan, William H. Macy, Demi Moore, Martin Sheen, Christian Slater, Sharon Stone, Elijah Wood and Freddy Rodriguez. No word of a lie. All these people are in it. Well, today I found out that I have a very good chance to go to a screening of this movie in which around 10 of these people will be present. OH MY GOSH!!!! I don't know which ones..... but I have the potential of seeing Anthony friggin Hopkins or Elijah freaking Woods!!!! Or Helen Hunt!!! I was freaking out. I don't know how much I can say because it's not set in stone yet, but I am sooooo excited!!!
And now I think I'm going to work on my storyboard for Sunday --- I have two actors!! Praise Jesus!!!! I just need a location!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooooooooooo!

Anonymous said...

My friend Ness saw Bobby at TIFF and she said it's really good. I hope you get to go. Also, I hope Elijah's there. He's even prettier in real life.

HI, I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Er. Forgot to add my name. That was Binder, up there, with the anonymous.