Thursday, October 12, 2006

I love the little piculiarities of this town...

-- a woman got on the bus this morning and hollered out to the whole bus: "I want you all to know that Jesus loves you! Jesus Christ loves you all and he wants you to go to heaven!" Then stood in the middle of the bus completely silent for the rest of the ride
-- A highly made-up (she had a lot of make up on) European woman who didn't speak very good english had quite the little hissy fit in the middle of the sidewalk while a young girl who might have been her daughter looked on like there was nothing wrong
-- walking home from work today I passed by a Starbucks. At one table sat a woman with a little dog on her lap, at the next a man talking to himself and writing a screenplay of somesort, and at the third there sat a homeless man -- it was like a representative of hollywood all in one coffeeshop
-- on the bus ride home this really weird guy talked to me most of the ride about how I should really do some work as an extra, and was I raised by timberwolves since I'm from Canada (he thought that one was just hilarious)? When I went to leave, he said, "awww.. you have to go? Well, see you later you cute canuck!" And then he laughed to himself again at how funny he was..

No comments: