Friday, December 15, 2006

I'm just a normal Canadian now

I wish there was something new to post. But I'm home and everything's normal. I made the mainstage play for next year -- Antigone by Sophocles. I'll be playing the leader of the Chorus. Which, according my director, means that I sing lots and speak lots. I had hoped for Antigone... I'm not going to lie.. but this will probably be good for me since I'm going to be up to my eyeballs in work next sem.
I'm also made it into the Minstrel this past sem. -- The Minstrel is Redeemer's Creative Arts Magazine.. two of my poems got in. Good news.
I have a wine and cheese party this sat. mmmm.... wine. I made it all semester without drinking alcohol (it's part of our contract), so I'm looking forward to the party.... ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there any such thing as a "normal Canadian". I don't think I've met one. Welcome back, honey. I've got Jan. 25 on my calendar. you know I love the Price is Right, right? Looking forward to seeing you in the new year.
Sara Weber