Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Stephanie El..gersma.... C'MON DOWN!!!

Ok so people might want to be watching the Price is Right on January 25, 2007. Cause again, you might just see a familiar face down in contestant's row!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! I, Stephanie, from Canada, was a freaking contestant on the Price is Right!!!!!!! I don't have a lot of time right now to ramble on about the whole experience, but I will say that I was the last contestant chosen, and I did not win anything except a consolation prize because I overbid on a tennis ball machine. Sad day. But the experience was sooo amazing!!!!!! SOOOO AWESOME! Bob Barker asked me, ""Stephanie, what is your bid?" ----- oh my gosh!!!!! And he's retiring too so it was one of his last shows. So incredible. But I have a million and a half things to do today so I will write more about it later. Yes.

1 comment:

Sam said...

You are the coolest person I have ever met.

Bar none.