Wednesday, August 30, 2006

intern-ing

I have an internship! Yippee!! I am the new intern at Film INDependent. I met with my intern advisor person on Monday, she let FIND know that I was interested, they called me on Monday for an interview... I called them back on Tuesday (I didn't get the message until Tues.) and then had an interview today and they hired me on the spot. So that's cool.
Check out their website. They're cool. And the people I'm working with are really cheerful and outgoing so that's really great. It's also a small atmosphere so that's wonderful.
I'm not going to get really cool opportunities like some other internships where you can go on sets or something like that, but God obviously has a plan for me at FIND so I'm just going with His plan. And I get to go behind the scenes at an Indie Film Festival so that's really cool.
So yeah, good news. And I am supposed to be filming my first film this weekend while also going to a sitcom taping and a John Williams concert. And church. I'm really excited to go to church. sigh. I feel like a baby that's just thrown into the pool and expected to swim...

2 comments:

Sam said...

Wear water wings, buddy. Also goggles. Oh, and one of those ducky float rings.

LStew said...

eeeeeeeee!