Saturday, October 09, 2004

A little thankfulness never hurt nobody

Thanksgiving.. a time for thanks.
I am thankful for the home that I am sitting in right now
I am thankful for the huge group of people that love and support me, despite the fact that I am horrible at emailing and communicating my appreciation of them
I am thankful for all the experiences that I've had at Redeemer -- the good and bad -- and the profs who continue to teach us new things day after day
I am thankful for my talents in Theatre and English because I love my right brain more than my left
I am thankful for planes
I am thankful for literature, movies, and music -- even though sometimes they can hinder rather than help
I am thankful for my roomates and my really good friends from Woodland and elsewhere
I am thankful for a loving God -- Father, Son and Holy Spirit -- who forgives me when I continually fall and loves me unconditionally no matter what
I am thankful for the people who are in businesses -- becuase then I don't have to be and I can remain wierdly-dressed and a little crazy
I am thankful for my family whom I love with my whole heart (and my cats and my fish and the little hamster that lives with us at school, even though she bites)
I am thankful for Europe and other wonderfully beautiful places of the world
I am thankful I can drive
I am thankful for my neice and nephew (I realize that they are part of the "family" catergory but they're special so they get their own...)
I am thankful for so many other things that I don't really want to write down becuase the list will be tooo long and I'm kind of sick of writing "I am thankful for" over and over and I am just thankful for sooo many more things that it would be hard to name them all
That's about all for now... and no, they are in no particular order
Cheers

No comments: