Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Women...sheesh

It's been one of those days... you know, when you wake up kind of mopey and it sticks with you the whole day, even though you can't really pin down why you feel that way and everything kind of gross that happens in your day becomes 10x worse and even though some really great things happen to you during the day, you just can't shake the "I'm not in a good mood" feeling... and other people can sense it too and avoid you, which just perpetuates your mood because who the heck likes to be alone. Grr. Thought for the day : If I'm not in a happy mood people, just GIVE ME A HUG! I won't bite, I promise.

Stress should be covered in honey, then thrown into a den of bears. Sleepy bears, who become violently angry when disturbed. And who think you're after their babies. Maybe then I'd be able to relax.

No comments: